Monday, December 3, 2007

Where is the piano? I want to play it still...

Alain VAGH: on the web at last! Where is a photo of the piano? I must find it!
http://www.alainvagh.fr/divaghations.htm

Alain is the "creator" of the ceramic tile covered piano I played in Paris in 1989 or 1990 at the big Home Show every Fall, "just for professionals..." He also covered his cowboy boots with small hexagonal tiles, his Harley Davidson motorcycle, a tractor, a car, and a multitude of other things. Incredible! The grand piano at the demonstration show was, for me, of course the BEST!

I have always wanted to find this man, find this piano, find my way back to France and go back again and play. I have dreamed of this day for almost 20 years. He invited me to go on tour with the piano back then, and I was on my way back to the states for my son's last year in high school. This was one of my very few regrets. If I had accepted his offer, how different my life might now be! I wrote today 12.3.07 and who knows, maybe someone will write me back? I hope so!

No comments: