Tuesday, December 4, 2007

My email:

from catherinetodd
to alain.vagh@wanadoo.fr,
cc catherinetodd ,
date Dec 4, 2007 1:11 AM
subject Piano covered with ceramic tiles?

Hello!

Do you still have the beautiful grand piano covered in ceramic tiles that I played at an Art / Home & Garden show in the Fall in Paris around 1989 or 1990? It was beautiful and I was given the chance to play during the day and it was so beautiful I remember it still. I was leaving Paris and moving back to the United States where I have been ever since.

Thank you for the memories and I would love to see a photo of it and visit it and play it again one day.

Yours, Catherine Todd


*** Traveling:

"A child on a farm sees a plane fly overhead and dreams of a faraway place. A traveler on a plane sees the farmhouse and dreams of home." ~ Carl Burns


Words to live by: "Best of all is to preserve everything in a pure, still heart, and let there be for every pulse a thanksgiving, and for every breath a song." -- Konrad von Gesner

Catherine S. Todd, 3007 Bent Tree Dr. Oxford NC, 27565, USA,
Tel: NC 919-693-0853, U.S. cell 919-605-0727, ctodd1000@gmail.com

No comments: